Login To MyFDA

24/7 Live Chat Call Us

U.S. FDA Food Registration and U.S. Agent Requirements

U.S. FDA CITATION: 21 C.F.R. § 1 Subpart H (2015)

U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) food facility registration is required for all facilities that manufacture, process, pack, or store food, beverages, or dietary supplements that may be consumed in the United States. Facilities located outside the United States must also designate a U.S. Agent for FDA communications.

For NEW Food Facility Registrations with FDA

Registrar Corp’s Regulatory Specialists will register your facility with FDA and mail you a Certificate of Registration issued by Registrar Corp.

Register Your Food Facility ››

To RENEW your Food Facility Registration with FDA

Food facilities are required to renew their FDA registrations by December 31, 2018 under FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). Registrar Corp can assist you to properly renew your food facility registration.

Renew Your Food Facility Registration ››

Other FDA Food Facility Registration services

Option 1: Change U.S. Agents (Non-U.S. Companies Only)
Registrar Corp may serve as your U.S. Agent.  Registrar Corp’s U.S. Agent service offers many benefits, including registration renewal and updates, detention and inspection assistance, and more.

Designate Registrar Corp as Your U.S. Agent ››


Option 2: Verify your FDA Food Facility Registration
Companies registered with FDA often are asked by their customers and suppliers to verify their FDA food facility registration.  FDA does not issue or recognize Certificates of Registration. Certificates of Registration issued by Registrar Corp provide confirmation to industry that you are fulfilling FDA registration requirements.

Verify your FDA Food Facility Registration ››