U.S. Agent Client Renewal
In order for Registrar Corp to continue to serve as your required U.S. Agent and issue your annual Certificate of Registration for the upcoming year, you must confirm that the information on file with FDA remains accurate.
Registrar Corp’s U.S. Agent service includes:
- Registration Updates: Registrations must be updated within 60 days of a change in required information
- Certificate of Registration: Certificates issued by Registrar Corp provide confirmation of your facility’s registration to industry
- Prior Notice: Three free Prior Notice filings each year for your exports to the USA
- Detention Assistance: Communication with FDA on your behalf to seek the release of a detained shipment
- Mock FDA Inspection: Onsite expert assistance at no charge except travel and lodging for a scheduled FDA inspection
- DUNS Assistance: Obtain a DUNS number or update an existing DUNS record
- FDA Compliance Monitoring: A unique system that continuously monitors your company’s FDA compliance status
To renew Registrar Corp’s U.S. Agent service, simply fill out the form below.
If your food facility is not currently registered with FDA, go to: New Food Facility Registration.