U.S. Agent Client Renewal
The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act requires that all food facility registrations must be renewed with FDA during the period from October 1, 2016, to December 31, 2016, and biennially thereafter. In order for Registrar Corp to continue to serve as your required U.S. Agent, renew your food facility registration, and issue your annual Certificate of Registration for the upcoming year, you must confirm that the information on file with FDA remains accurate.
Registrar Corp’s U.S. Agent service includes:
- Registration Renewal: Mandatory Biennial FDA Food Facility Registration Renewal
- Certificate of Registration: Certificates issued by Registrar Corp provide confirmation of your facility’s registration to industry
- Registration Updates: Registrations must be updated within 60 days of a change in required information
- Prior Notice: Three free Prior Notice filings each year for your exports to the USA
- Detention Assistance: Communication with FDA on your behalf to seek the release of a detained shipment
- Mock FDA Inspection: Onsite expert assistance at no charge except travel and lodging for a scheduled FDA inspection
- DUNS Assistance: Obtain a DUNS number or update an existing DUNS record
- FDA Compliance Monitoring: A unique system that continuously monitors your company’s FDA compliance status
To renew Registrar Corp’s U.S. Agent service and have a Registrar Corp Regulatory Specialist renew your food facility registration, simply fill out the form below.
If your food facility is not currently registered with FDA, go to: New Food Facility Registration.