Fees for Food and Beverage Services
FDA Registration and U.S. Agent
- U.S. Food Facility Registration: $195 (Includes Certificate)
- Non-U.S. Food Facility Registration: $100 (Includes Certificate)
- U.S. Agent for FDA Communications: $595 (Annual Fee)
- Certificate of Registration: $195
- Shell Egg Registration: $195
- Land, Sea, Air: $19.95 per shipment
- Express Carriers: $19.95 per shipment
- Mail: $19.95 per shipment
- Baggage: $19.95 per shipment
Discounts available for multiple shipments.
Labeling and Ingredient Review
- Labeling Review: $1,495 per product
- Label Creation: $1,995 per product
Discounts available for multiple products.
Food Canning Establishment (FCE) and Process Filings (SID) Regulations
- FCE-SID Filing Service (First Year): $1,995
- FCE-SID Filing Service (Annual Renewal): $995
- FCE-SID Exclusion Certificate: $399 per product
Food Safety Plans and Programs
- Food Safety Plan (First Product): $1,995
- Food Safety Plan (Additional Products): $995
- HACCP Plan Review: $1995
- HACCP Plan Creation: $1995
- HACCP (Additional Products): $995
- Foreign Supplier Verification Program: $1995
- Foreign Supplier Verification Program Agent: Price varies by location. Please contact us.
Contact Registrar Corp for pricing on other Food Safety Programs.
Mock FDA Food Facility Inspection
- Price varies by location. Please contact us.
Food Contact Substance (FCS)
- Food Contact Substance Review: $1,495 per product
FDA Dairy List
- Dairy List Petition: $1495
Color Additive Requirements
- Color Additive Report: $395 per color
- Color Batch Certification Filing: $395 per batch
Export Certificate of Free Sale
- Export Certificate: $195