Select Your Language

24/7 Live Chat Call Us

Selling Food on Amazon: Certificate of FDA Registration

FDA requires food facilities that manufacture, process, pack, or store food to register. Companies that do not perform these functions are not required to register with FDA.

Food manufacturers that want to sell their products through Amazon are often asked to provide a Certificate of FDA Registration. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not issue Certificates of Registration. Instead, manufacturers may get a Certificate of FDA Registration through a third party, such as Registrar Corp. Registrar Corp Certificates of FDA Registration are recognized by Amazon and Sourcing Departments throughout the world.

Registrar Corp issues Certificates of FDA Registration for food facilities with a valid FDA registration. For food facilities that are not registered with FDA, Registrar Corp can register the facility quickly and properly. Food facilities located outside of the United States must also designate a U.S. Agent for FDA communications when registering with FDA. As a facility’s U.S. Agent, Registrar Corp provides detention and inspection assistance, three free prior notice filings each year, and more.

Get a Certificate for an existing FDA Food Facility Registration for US $195 >> 

Register a Food Facility with FDA (includes Certificate) >>

Search Registrar Corp

View Our Locations

Choose Your Language