Pharmaceutical / Drug Definition :
Synthetic form of thyroxine that replaces endogenous thyroxine, increasing thyroid hormone levels. Thyroid hormones help regulate cell growth and differentiation and increase metabolism of lipids, protein, and carbohydrates.
FDA Label Requirements and Exceptions
FDA Import Information
Levothyroxine Sodium (Levothyroxine Sodium Entry Refusal)
General U.S. Food and Drug Administration Guidelines for:
- Manufacturers Levothyroxine Sodium (Levothyroxine Sodium Suppliers)
- Processors Levothyroxine Sodium
- Repackers Levothyroxine Sodium
- Relabelers Levothyroxine Sodium
- Exporters Levothyroxine Sodium
- Importers Levothyroxine Sodium
For more information about Levothyroxine Sodium, simply click below:
U.S. FDA Regulations:
U.S. FDA Regulation: 21 C.F.R. Part 207
Registrar Corp assists businesses with U.S. FDA compliance. Certificates of Registration issued by Registrar Corp provide confirmation to industry that you are fulfilling U.S. FDA registration requirements. U.S. FDA does not issue or recognize Certificates of Registration. Registrar Corp is not affiliated with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.