Pharmaceutical / Drug Definition :
Anxiolytic and sedative effects may stem from suppression of activity in subcortical levels of CNS. Antihistamine effects may result from histamine suppression at cellular receptor sites.
FDA Label Requirements and Exceptions
FDA Import Information
Hydroxyzine Pamoate (Hydroxyzine Pamoate Entry Refusal)
General U.S. Food and Drug Administration Guidelines for:
- Manufacturers Hydroxyzine Pamoate (Hydroxyzine Pamoate Suppliers)
- Processors Hydroxyzine Pamoate
- Repackers Hydroxyzine Pamoate
- Relabelers Hydroxyzine Pamoate
- Exporters Hydroxyzine Pamoate
- Importers Hydroxyzine Pamoate
For more information about Hydroxyzine Pamoate, simply click below:
U.S. FDA Regulations:
U.S. FDA Regulation: 21 C.F.R. Part 207
Registrar Corp assists businesses with U.S. FDA compliance. Certificates of Registration issued by Registrar Corp provide confirmation to industry that you are fulfilling U.S. FDA registration requirements. U.S. FDA does not issue or recognize Certificates of Registration. Registrar Corp is not affiliated with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.