Pharmaceutical / Drug Definition :
Damages DNA before mitosis by inhibiting topoisomerase II enzyme. This action impairs DNA synthesis and inhibits selected cancer cell growth. Cell-cycle-phase specific.
FDA Label Requirements and Exceptions
FDA Import Information
Etoposide Phosphate (Etoposide Phosphate Entry Refusal)
General U.S. Food and Drug Administration Guidelines for:
- Manufacturers Etoposide Phosphate (Etoposide Phosphate Suppliers)
- Processors Etoposide Phosphate
- Repackers Etoposide Phosphate
- Relabelers Etoposide Phosphate
- Exporters Etoposide Phosphate
- Importers Etoposide Phosphate
For more information about Etoposide Phosphate, simply click below:
U.S. FDA Regulations:
U.S. FDA Regulation: 21 C.F.R. Part 207
Registrar Corp assists businesses with U.S. FDA compliance. Certificates of Registration issued by Registrar Corp provide confirmation to industry that you are fulfilling U.S. FDA registration requirements. U.S. FDA does not issue or recognize Certificates of Registration. Registrar Corp is not affiliated with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.