Pharmaceutical / Drug Definition :
Inhibits synthesis of beta (1, 3)-D-glucan, an important component of cell wall in Aspergillus and other fungal cells. This inhibition leads to cell rupture and death.
FDA Label Requirements and Exceptions
FDA Import Information
Caspofungin Acetate (Caspofungin Acetate Entry Refusal)
General U.S. Food and Drug Administration Guidelines for:
- Manufacturers Caspofungin Acetate (Caspofungin Acetate Suppliers)
- Processors Caspofungin Acetate
- Repackers Caspofungin Acetate
- Relabelers Caspofungin Acetate
- Exporters Caspofungin Acetate
- Importers Caspofungin Acetate
For more information about Caspofungin Acetate, simply click below:
U.S. FDA Regulations:
U.S. FDA Regulation: 21 C.F.R. Part 207
Registrar Corp assists businesses with U.S. FDA compliance. Certificates of Registration issued by Registrar Corp provide confirmation to industry that you are fulfilling U.S. FDA registration requirements. U.S. FDA does not issue or recognize Certificates of Registration. Registrar Corp is not affiliated with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.